MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: User management plugin request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was hoping there was an EASY PLUGIN someone could make for me that makes it easier for me to revoke certain privileges than put them in their own user group. Like maybe a User Permissions in addition to group permissions? I want to be able to turn the abilities below on/off for users. Preferably, I want the same options for Users individually that I get for groups. It is such a pain to give a user his/her own group just because they can't behave with a certain privilege yet you don't want to suspend them.

*Can send PMs
*Signature
*Can give reputations to users
*Can post polls
*Can vote on polls

P.S. Must be a plugin requiring no modification of code or screwing around with the database on my part as I am retarded in those areas.

Nobody at community.mybboard.net wanted to do it so I really hope someone here will.
Unfortunately, it would be impossible to make such a mod in the form of a plugin as there are currently no plugin hooks in the admin cp. This means that some extensive code modifications would be required.
Crap. I know you're part of the myBB team, would you be able to talk to Chris Boulton and crew about adding my suggestion as a feature?