MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: All missing info in portal page posts.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I look at Portal page and it looks like its a draft of a page but not the page.. I got 1.8.24 mybb

I done a clean install to see was it my mistake or its like that from start - its like that from start. Screenshot is from a clean install

It meant to look like a post from forum but it is missing all the data and info.. No nickname no user info (posts, rep, group etc...)
also the thre is no "Jump to discussion" button. It seem like a draft was made to finish it later but later never came..

So i want to make Portal post feed look like posts from forum and make a jump to message button.
Any ideas? Suggestions how can i do it?
Did you make changes to the Portal Templates?
Then check these templates and let us know of differences to the original.

Did you modify stylesheets (CSS)?
Then check backgrounds and colors (white text on white background for example). When there is no text at all, it seems to be an issue with templates.

In such case it would be beneficial to provide a link to your forum for a live-investigation on your source code.

[ExiTuS]
Screenshot was made from clean 1.8.24 install (edited first post to make it clearer)
Strange, can you check if there is any changed templates in the ACP?