MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MMB Thread Reports 2.0.0 - Allow user to mark threads as working or not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thread Reports 1.3.0 released

Download now
Instant product download access after purchase on ModMyBB.com. Click here to purchase.

Changelog:

Version 1.3.0
- To Update: Uninstall the plugin, overwrite the files and reinstall the plugin. The reports data will be kept, but you will have to re-configure the 3 plugin settings.
Added a reset thread reports button only shown to the administrators
- The thread reports plugin administrators group can be customised (it is a setting)

Example Screenshot
[Image: raUFO4j.png]

(2020-12-11, 11:52 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]This would be very interesting for tutorial sections.
Awesome plugin Kevin Smile

Thank you WallBB, very appreciated Smile
@Kevin.. 2 SUGGESTIONS.

1...If you add the name of the members in postbit who reported 'not working' then it will be more helpful to the author if someone wrongly and intentionally reports. Members name visible to only to thread author and admin.

2.. If someone report 'not working' then PM should be sent to author and admin with reporter member username. There should be setting of "to whom report through PM for not working report"?
(2021-01-27, 03:12 AM)Dr_The_One Wrote: [ -> ]@Kevin.. 2 SUGGESTIONS.

1...If you add the name of the members in postbit who reported 'not working' then it will be more helpful to the author if someone wrongly and intentionally reports. Members name visible to only to thread author and admin.

2.. If someone report 'not working' then PM should be sent to author and admin with reporter member username. There should be setting of "to whom report through PM for not working report"?

Great suggestions, thank you!

Regarding showing usernames, I will add it as an option, so forum owners can choose whether or not to reveal the usernames.

For the notifications, it indeed makes sense to send a PM to the author and possibly admin. I'll add both as settings so it can be customised to your needs!

Be on the look out for the update Wink
Thanks for considering them for next update.
One more suggestion, reset option should be available to both separately for working and not working.

This report plugin is useful to those forum who hide Links andv materials to member until they purchase or reach requirements. See o, In my point of view, reset to working is not require at all as every forum owner wants to show working number to attract member to get thread details/products. So according to 1.3.0 plugin, both report are re-setted so unnecessarily working data lost.

So, my suggestion to give option to reset not working and working separately. If not possible for both then keep reset ONLY FOR NOT WORKING REPORT.
Hope you get my point.
Thread Reports 2.0.0 released

Download now

Instant product download access after purchase on ModMyBB.com. Click here to purchase.

Changelog:
Version 2.0.0
- To Update: Overwrite files. Uninstall. Reinstall plugin. The data of the existing votes will be automatically migrated to version 2, as this is a major update. Make sure to back up. After installation, please re-configure the plugin settings as required.
- Added a setting to select whether the report button should only reset the 'not working' reports, or all
Thansk kevinR for update.
+1.
Pages: 1 2