MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: LightAVATARS too big.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello ,i installed LightAVATARS plugin but the avatars are too big ,very big. 

Probably reasons:
If the problem is in the templates of the specific theme ,what is the location of the specific problematic template and what i should do?
If the problem is in the main files in File manager , where is the location of the specific file and what i should do?
If the problem is in other location i will be grateful the explanation to be understandable for beginners. 

I am new in these things ,i will be grateful for more detailed answer,thanks.
(2020-12-04, 03:38 PM)grouparrow Wrote: [ -> ]Hello ,i installed LightAVATARS plugin but the avatars are too big ,very big. 

Probably reasons:
If the problem is in the templates of the specific theme ,what is the location of the specific problematic template and what i should do?
If the problem is in the main files in File manager , where is the location of the specific file and what i should do?
If the problem is in other location i will be grateful the explanation to be understandable for beginners. 

I am new in these things ,i will be grateful for more detailed answer,thanks.

In the lightavatars.css stylesheet, change the following entries to your liking: .lavatar-alaipb img, .lavatar-old img

For example:
.lavatar-old img
{
width:30px;
height:30px;
border-radius:100%
}
Hello Toomjay thanks. it worked but now here is another problem.
Do you see how small avatar and how big space there is? This problem with the space is just on index
https://prnt.sc/vvwqtl
(2020-12-04, 05:07 PM)grouparrow Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Toomjay thanks. it worked but now here is another problem.
Do you see how small avatar and how big space there is? This problem with the space is just on index
https://prnt.sc/vvwqtl
It should be easily fixable by another css edit. If you link your forum I can check it out for you and tell you what exactly to change.
a-----
Find this code in the css file:
.lavatar-alaipb-n, .lavatar-old-n, .lavatar-normal-n {
    padding: 3% 4% 3% 2%;
}

And either delete the whole thing or just the "padding" line.
In lightavatars.css i deleted it but still not working.
(2020-12-04, 05:31 PM)grouparrow Wrote: [ -> ]In lightavatars.css i deleted it but still not working.

Make sure you delete your browser cache and proxy cache if you're using a reverse proxy like cloudflare.
I checked from another browser ,everything worked great ,thanks very much for your help and time. Best regards.