MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: eMods Problem - URGENT!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am trying to install eMods on to my forum and have followed the information in the ReadMe file but once I have uploaded adminoptions.php and index.php I get an error in my AdminCP saying:-

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/matgal2.100webspace.net/Forum/admin/index.php:1) in /home/www/matgal2.100webspace.net/Forum/admin/global.php on line 96

The Only Way To Get Rid Of This Error Is To ReUpload My index.php And adminoptions.php Backup Files.

PLEASE HELP!

I Have Attached Screenshots Of The Coding I Have Changed PLUS The Files That These Changes Were Made To.

If These Fles Are Incorrect Please Could Someone Attach The Correct Files To A Post
The error you are seeing seems to be due to some grabage characters before the opening <?php tag.

To fix, open up adminoptions.php and index.php. At line one, make sure any characters before <?php are deleted. Save and upload.
Done That And The Error Persists - I Am Using A Free Webhost (100webspace) Is It Possible That Their Advertising Is Causing This Error?

Screenshot Of Error Message Provided.