MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: code mismatch, google search fixes not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SCREENSHOT: https://gyazo.com/9f4911b0af6ffc8ec47ca1cb74d30c44

I've tried the this / this (this code is already in my templates w/ install), as the last time I had these issues this is what caused it. However, this is a fresh install of MyBB. Completely new, no plugins uploaded yet. I have no problem logging into the admin panel either! It is only logging in on the site that I cannot get past. I have tried both the login modal AND the login page (?action=login) and receive the same error each time.

VERSION: 1.8.24

UPDATE: Tried this as well but did not change anything.
UPDATE 2: I attempted to register a Test account. Received the same error BUT after going back to the main index the Test account is registered. So registering is possible you just cannot login.
Remove the "." before your URL under the Cookie Domain setting. You're already using a specific subdomain.

Edit: Actually I don't think that will make a difference Sad Nevermind, sorry.
Can you create a demo account with password as demo?
I want to see what error you are getting, it maybe related to templates but I doubt since you are using default theme.
(2020-12-14, 04:38 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]Can you create a demo account with password as demo?
I want to see what error you are getting, it maybe related to templates but I doubt since you are using default theme.

USER: Demo
PASS: demodemo

Sorry just "demo" was too short.
I truly do not know what happened here. As of today I am able to log in and out just fine and a test user (my friend) was able to do the same.

I will mark this as solved but unfortunately because I don't know what happened or why its now working magically, I do not have a fix/solution to add to this.

Big Grin