MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugin Uploader Install Error SQL 1366
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need some assistance. Recently installed myBB 1.8.24.

I installed the Plugin Uploader, confirmed all the files were in the correct location, confirmed the owners and permissions were correct, fixed the MySQL error 1064. The plugin appears activated in the Admin Config/Plugins page of the website but it doesn't show up in the Admin 'Settings' webpage. Still getting a MySQL error number 1366; need to know what to replace 'NULL' with in the following error log: https://i.postimg.cc/HnjqjFBh/Capture.png

Thanks in advance for any help!
Hm, I'm not sure that error is from the Plugin Uploader... it should show up when you go to ACP > Configuration > Plugins, there will be a new tab to get to the upload section, is that there?

The error in your logs seems to be from another plugin, sounds like it's related to adding a Settings Group but the Plugin Uploader doesn't do this.
Just a thought but have you perhaps considered finding the offending plugin and perhaps begin by simply changing: 'gid' => 'NULL', to 'gid' => '0', ?

ie:
		'description' => '',
		'optionscode' => '',
		'value' => '',
		'disporder' => '',
		'gid' => '0'

Or perhaps something like:

$gid = $db->insert_id();
	$settingname_setting_# = array(
		'name'                     => '',
		'title'                       => '',
		'description'          => '',