MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQL Internal Error While Registering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
While Registering on my site, people this error: Mybb has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
this problem is persisting in all devices.
it was working fine till yesterday and today when i checked it had issues.
maybe due to some plugin installation or someething like that idk
Login Page is working fine, members are able to login but register page is not working..
Faster Response Will be appreciated Thanks!
Image Below :
[Image: image.png]
I am also receiving a similar error when deleting spam registrations.
Initially the number of deletion incremented even if I was deleting one or two. ie 'do you want to delete these 3 entries' - YES and they would deleted.
Next time I would try and delete another 2 entries it would say 'do you widh to delete these 5 entries when only 2 were selected etc. Like the bin is missing?

Has your issue been resolved?

Initially the number of deletion incremented even if I was deleting one or two. ie 'do you want to delete these 3 entries' - YES and they would deleted.
Next time I would try and delete another 2 entries it would say 'do you widh to delete these 5 entries when only 2 were selected etc. Like the bin is missing?

[attachment=43613]
(2020-12-23, 04:21 PM)Medway Mick Wrote: [ -> ]I am also receiving a similar error when deleting spam registrations.

You've got database issues.  If you have access to phpmyadmin, open your database - then run a repair table in the SQL tab:

REPAIR TABLE 'mybb_threads';

I'd check other tables as well.  Which you can do from the Operations tab of the table of interest.  Or from the database view - select all tables - run Check All.