MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Pls I need Some plugins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pls i need a shoutbox plugin that supports mobile version....pls anyone...
i also need to change settings on mybb 1.8 to use mobile version instead of lite version...
if you pay , i am at your service.
You can use DVZ shoutbox and modify the templates a bit to make it mobile friendly. (https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=63)

In regards to mobile version, use a mobile friendly theme and remove the archive page if you don't really want the Lite version.

Regards
WallBB
My other administrator is having problem when installing the plugins.... Pls how can they also upload plugins... with file manager i provided
FYI regarding the shoutbox,

A brand new mobile-friendly shoutbox is exactly what we have been working on these days. I don't want to spill too many details yet Wink but currently the development is still ongoing, I expect the new shoutbox version to be released around end of year. Purpose is for this shoutbox to be very reactive. Literally Smile

It will be part of the ModMyBB plugins collection (available for an affordable price).
(2020-12-20, 02:08 PM)KingDav Wrote: [ -> ]Pls i need a shoutbox plugin that supports mobile version....pls anyone...
i also need to change settings on mybb 1.8 to use mobile version instead of lite version...

We have released our first version of Shouty Box -- you can find the full details in the plugin thread Smile

Shouty Box 1.0.0 by ModMyBB.com

[Image: shouty-box-1.0.0.png]

Download now
Instant product download access after purchase on ModMyBB.com

Description
A very responsive and performance-optimised beautiful shoutbox for MyBB.