MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Your experience with hiring content writers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have been thinking recently if hiring content writers is a good option for a starter project?
I am not talking about paid to post forum. This is about hiring full time content writers from sites such as freelancers, upwork etc.
Anyone having experience with hiring content writers and how did it turn out?
It's a hard to find people who can write well on advanced topics. Just wait for GPT-3 AI to write the articles/content for you.
(2020-12-21, 05:22 AM)vbgamer45 Wrote: [ -> ]It's a hard to find people who can write well on advanced topics. Just wait for GPT-3 AI to write the articles/content for you.
There are lots of content writers on sites I mentioned above, only thing I never have experience with them.
I love this because in a way, I hired three separate creators, all at the same time to make me content, a graphic logo, and all three failed, like here is the thing. None of them listened to me, no matter how many times I asked.

I also hired content creators to write for me and I paid out hundreds, and they did an amazing job, for very good prices. I mean, the content creators for the actual writing that I needed did a beyond an amazing job, and they wrote at least one hundred creative content pieces for me, all at 1 to 3 U.S. dollars each.

The logo designers did a horrible job, and did not listen to a thing I said.
(2020-12-21, 06:21 AM)Michael2014 Wrote: [ -> ]I love this because in a way, I hired three separate creators, all at the same time to make me content, a graphic logo, and all three failed, like here is the thing. None of them listened to me, no matter how many times I asked.

I also hired content creators to write for me and I paid out hundreds, and they did an amazing job, for very good prices. I mean, the content creators for the actual writing that I needed did a beyond an amazing job, and they wrote at least one hundred creative content pieces for me, all at 1 to 3 U.S. dollars each.

The logo designers did a horrible job, and did not listen to a thing I said.

That's a really good experience from content creators, did you hire them using a specific platform or were they known to you?

Did they create SEO friendly content or just wrote it relevant to topic?
I opened my DMs on Twitter, and posted, 'looking for service type ads', using hashtags, because there are so, so many hungry workers on Twitter.

The failed graphic designer recommended a content writer, now this content creator wrote fictional poetry pieces for me for 3 dollars each, but also, without me asking, provided their own personal artwork, included for free. The other content writers were also found on Twitter, and they wrote cheep comments for me, for 1 dollar each, but here is the thing, these people were writing poetry, and comments, so it is impossible to mess that up, now here is the other thing, I hired an article writer from Fiverr, and that turned out like crap, I hired an article writer from twitter and that turned out like crap.

So in the end, here is what I learned. If you want expert content creators, you must pay good money for nonfiction content writers, don't use Twitter to get for nonfiction content creators.

Now myself, I study and write business concepts based upon corporate and professional copy write, and now I study content creation, and study the analysis and strategy phases that are used to develop SEO blueprints based on content creation. The trick is, to write accurate, informative, and original, studied information, and this takes time, and time takes money. Quality content will keep your digital marketing channels active and engaging.
(2020-12-21, 06:50 AM)Michael2014 Wrote: [ -> ]Now myself, I study and write business concepts based upon corporate and professional copy write, and now I study content creation, and study the analysis and strategy phases that are used to develop SEO blueprints based on content creation. The trick is, to write accurate, informative, and original, studied information, and this takes time, and time takes money. Quality content will keep your digital marketing channels active and engaging.
Problem is time to write articles myself, nonetheless, it was great to know your experience Michael Smile

Using Twitter to get content creators is really interesting Big Grin
(2020-12-21, 02:40 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-12-21, 06:50 AM)Michael2014 Wrote: [ -> ]Now myself, I study and write business concepts based upon corporate and professional copy write, and now I study content creation, and study the analysis and strategy phases that are used to develop SEO blueprints based on content creation. The trick is, to write accurate, informative, and original, studied information, and this takes time, and time takes money. Quality content will keep your digital marketing channels active and engaging.
Problem is time to write articles myself, nonetheless, it was great to know your experience Michael Smile

How much are you willing to pay per 1,000-word article? See, we are talking professional articles designed specifically with SEO and ad marketing in mind? This is the thing. I'm not even this good, but I am getting certified in article writing as part of my own projects. I would only hire the best of the best, and be willing to pay. Don't use Twitter for article writers. Use a certified marketer that specializes in true content writing based on SEO and ad principles because articles make money, the best articles make even better money.
Truly, how much are you willing to pay, you need to be willing to pay $100 per article, min.
(2020-12-21, 06:47 PM)Michael2014 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-12-21, 02:40 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]

How much are you willing to pay per 1,000-word article? See, we are talking professional articles designed specifically with SEO and ad marketing in mind? This is the thing. I'm not even this good, but I am getting certified in article writing as part of my own projects. I would only hire the best of the best, and be willing to pay. Don't use Twitter for article writers. Use a certified marketer that specializes in true content writing based on SEO and ad principles because articles make money, the best articles make even better money.
Truly, how much are you willing to pay, you need to be willing to pay $100 per article, min.
I have not really thought much about it, mostly I would prefer to hire based on hour rate. Maybe per article is also a good option but it depends on how good they do their job.
I know this is the standard practice but I never got the idea behind hiring per hour basis rather than per job.
You can't police after a hired dev being remote and never know whether he is playing Pokemon.

Personal opinion.
Pages: 1 2