MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problems in forum display web and mobile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

I made some modifications in my forum and now it doesn't look good.

Forum URL: www.foropsicologia.es
Theme: Emerald

I have two problems:

Problem 1:

The forum does not occupy the full width available in the web version.

[Image: forum1.png]

Problem 2:

The forum does not look good from mobile. I changed some of the configuration of the position of the footer or something similar (I don't remember it well) and now the footer and the title, in mobile version, go "to the center" [3] and deconfigure the responsive vision of the forum. After, I had a good view in mobile version, responsive, but not now [2]-

[Image: forum2.png]

You know what I have to touch to fix it?

Thank you very much for your help.
Remove the width in the following class in css3.css:
.forum { width: 77%; }

[ExiTuS]
(2020-12-22, 12:57 AM)[ExiTuS] Wrote: [ -> ]Remove the width in the following class in css3.css:
.forum { width: 77%; }

[ExiTuS]
Thank you so much!!! Problem 1 solved.

Now I have to fix 2-3, the problems with the footer. I touched something about the position I think and I don't remember what :/
Hi,

Quote:Your board must display the 'Powered by MyBB' message in the footer, and be visible

https://mybb.com/support/eligibility-policy/
Hi,

The MyBB Group offers support under the conditions of our Support Eligibility policy. It is apparent that one or more of your forums do not meet the conditions of our policy and therefore you are ineligible for support. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB Group.