MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Attachment - insert into post , too small
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, Is it possible to make the attachment ( image ) which is inserted into the post have its real size instead of a very small thumbnail size ?

It is easier that way to host the image and still display it properly. Thanks.
Yes: in the ACP under Configuration -> Settings -> Attachments set Show Attached Thumbnails in Posts to Full Size Image.
Very helpful.

I waited for a normal user feedback. I think the attachment is full size now, which is nice, but it has its own border and doesn't look like an inline inserted image. Is there any way to overcome this ? Currently, after attach > right click open in new tab > use the image URL and then add image through URL looks very clean and blog like. Thanks.
Grr.... Who said @Laird is a "Normal User"? Oh! wait, who are abnormal users, btw?

Well, to the topic, you can get rid of the border by removing this CSS from your global.css file:
img.attachment {
    border: 1px solid #E9E5D7;
    padding: 2px;
}
Thanks effone.

Quote:Grr.... Who said @Laird is a "Normal User"? Oh! wait, who are abnormal users, btw?

You misunderstood me. I am admin user. I wanted a normal user on that forum to test the attachment after I applied changes mentioned by @Laird . Hence the delay ( in me posting feeback here) Smile