MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I want my existing users, forum postings, and PMs imported into fresh install of MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've encountered a few SQL errors, and what I would really like to do is to keep my existing users, PMs, and forum postings imported into a fresh install of MyBB, to try and resolve the errors, including any that I may not have encountered yet.

I do NOT want to lose my users, PMs, nor forum postings accumulated in the forum over the years.

Willing to pay to get it done, and I would prefer to use PayPal as the payment method.
(2020-12-29, 02:28 AM)GrimFinger Wrote: [ -> ]I've encountered a few SQL errors, and what I would really like to do is to keep my existing users, PMs, and forum postings imported into a fresh install of MyBB, to try and resolve the errors, including any that I may not have encountered yet.

I do NOT want to lose my users, PMs, nor forum postings accumulated in the forum over the years.

Willing to pay to get it done, and I would prefer to use PayPal as the payment method.
Hi,
Greetings!

I can assist you.

PM send. Please check

Awaiting your response.

Regards
Frank
What are the errors you've been getting? Importing data into a "fresh installation" won't do what you think it will as you'll end up with the same data you started with - all the installation process does is create new database tables, so if you do that and then import old data, it'll be as it was before. It's also unlikely your data itself is the problem anyway, and it should be simpler to just fix the errors you're getting.
Hello,
PM sent with details, kindly have a look.
BR,
Seth