MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Forum Team Live Chat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This plugin also doesn't show up chat on the forum. I don't know what is going wrong with me?
It doesn't show any icon on default theme but it show icon on other theme but not showing message other then 1st message.
Hello!
I can see the little chat bubble (not the default theme). I can open and close them too.
[Image: qxZEQ.png]
  • However, if I send a message, sometimes my message will not be sent properly.
Sometimes the content of the chat history appears in the upper half of the forum.
  • It is not possible for me to delete my messages because the "Remove" popup window almost disappears when you click on it with the mouse. if I accidentally delete a message successfully, a text remains with:
    [Image: XJQZX.png]
  • Unfortunately, a little red number does not appear when there are new messages, as does the Messenger plugin

Please snlbaral  keep working on the plugin, I can see that some things have improved a lot!

Greets and thx in advance :-)
Thank you for your contribution, keep it up Smile
(2021-01-21, 06:03 PM)Dr_The_One Wrote: [ -> ]This plugin also doesn't show up chat on the forum. I don't know what is going wrong with me?
It doesn't show any icon on default theme but it show icon on other theme but not showing message other then 1st message.

I'm really not sure about your query Sad

(2021-01-21, 07:31 PM)blongso Wrote: [ -> ]Hello!
I can see the little chat bubble (not the default theme). I can open and close them too.
[Image: qxZEQ.png]
  • However, if I send a message, sometimes my message will not be sent properly.
Sometimes the content of the chat history appears in the upper half of the forum.
  • It is not possible for me to delete my messages because the "Remove" popup window almost disappears when you click on it with the mouse. if I accidentally delete a message successfully, a text remains with:
    [Image: XJQZX.png]
  • Unfortunately, a little red number does not appear when there are new messages, as does the Messenger plugin

Please snlbaral  keep working on the plugin, I can see that some things have improved a lot!

Greets and thx in advance :-)

I'll be fixing all the issue and rework on everything. next release will fix most of the issues if not all.
Hello snlbaral,
any news?
(2021-01-27, 12:52 PM)blongso Wrote: [ -> ]Hello snlbaral,
any news?

I'll release the update tomorrow.
mam błąd 403 Access denied pomóż co mam zrobić  ?
A 403 error is related to permission. Open yourforumurl.com/forum-teamchat.php and see what do you get and possibly post the screenshot of that error.
(2021-02-23, 10:43 AM)snlbaral Wrote: [ -> ]A 403 error is related to permission.  Open yourforumurl.com/forum-teamchat.php and see what do you get and possibly post the screenshot of that error.

dam ci cały plik forum-teamchat.php + zrzut ekranu tego błędu
ps. to jest aktualizacja 2.0 nic tam nie zmieniałem ani nic nie grzebałem zainstalowałem do ftp wszedłem na acp zainstalowałem ustawiłem rangi które maja to widząc włóczyłem wszystko na yes i bład cały czas ten sam nawet próbowałem na wersji 1.5 działa ale nie ma ikonki fa fa- chat ale działało ale nie widziałem wiadomości na starszych wersjach wiec proszę o pomoc Sad 

pliki w załączniku Sad (jak znajdziesz bład u mnie, prosze napisz co mam zmienic tam obok czy cos Sad ) 

dziękuje
Either forum-teamchat.php does not have permission or you have some issue with your .htaccess file.

1. rename .htaccess file to .htaccess2 (just to check, rename it to original after this) and check if it works. if it does, this means you need to look for issue in your .htaccess file.
2. Change file permission of forum-teamchat.php to 644 and also check CHMOD Files and Directories status from Admin CP > Tools & Maintenance
Pages: 1 2 3