MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A new tag Plugin!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can I request for a new tag plugin? I checked the other two. The first one is not compatible with latest version of mybb. And the other one which is called mybb-tags is simply not that user friendly.

The reason I am saying this is because the mybb-tags plugin simply adds a tag cloud to each and every thread. Which is not favorable. There should be an option for it. So, users can decide whether or not they want a tag. And also the plugin simply puts all the words of the head title of a thread as tags which is not right at all, if tags for the designated thread is not present.

Then again these plugins simply don't allow 'spaces' between words which is quite old fashioned. Since major tagging systems does allow it.
Hi, tag plugins has always been problematic to code. I think updating the current tags plugin would be easier for most people.
(2021-02-09, 12:21 AM)OmarĀ G. Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, tag plugins has always been problematic to code. I think updating the current tags plugin would be easier for most people.
so please can you edit it ?