MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help please! Cant activate plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1366 - Incorrect integer value: '' for column myidhere_forumdb.forum_settings.sid at row 1
Query:
INSERT INTO forum_settings (sid,name,title,description,optionscode,value,disporder,gid) VALUES ('','vipmembership_uids','User ID\'s','The ID\'s of the users that get a PM when someone\'s membership expires or when an admin adds someone to a membership. (separated by a comma)','text','1',1,39)

why could that happen?

register and other functions works perfect, data in config.php is right
Your MySQL server is in strict mode.
You can disable this (deprecated) or correct the plugin to make it compatible with this mode.
(2021-01-05, 11:01 AM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]Your MySQL server is in strict mode.
You can disable this (deprecated) or correct the plugin to make it compatible with this mode.
which way is better and easier?
how could i do that
The better is to correct plugins (or ask creators to correct them).
The easiest depends on a lot of things:

- if your hoster allows you to disable strict mode, that's really simple and fast. But I think that 000webhost does not allow to do that.
For your information, the commands are: SET GLOBAL sql_mode=''; FLUSH PRIVILEGES;

- correcting the plugin is often to remove the bad null values in the plugin.
Example:
A script may contain something like:
$settings = [
    [
        'sid' => '',
        'name' => 'vipmembership_uids',
        'title' => 'User ID\'s',
        'description' => 'The ID\'s of the users that get a PM when someone\'s membership expires or when an admin adds someone to a membership. (separated by a comma)',
        'optionscode' => 'text',
        'value' => '1',
        'disporder' => 1
    ],
Remove the line 'sid' => '', and the database will use its autoincrement normaly
(2021-01-05, 11:31 AM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]The better is to correct plugins (or ask creators to correct them).
The easiest depends on a lot of things:

- if your hoster allows you to disable strict mode, that's really simple and fast. But I think that 000webhost does not allow to do that.
For your information, the commands are: SET GLOBAL sql_mode=''; FLUSH PRIVILEGES;

- correcting the plugin is often to remove the bad null values in the plugin.
Example:
A script may contain something like:
$settings = [
    [
        'sid' => '',
        'name' => 'vipmembership_uids',
        'title' => 'User ID\'s',
        'description' => 'The ID\'s of the users that get a PM when someone\'s membership expires or when an admin adds someone to a membership. (separated by a comma)',
        'optionscode' => 'text',
        'value' => '1',
        'disporder' => 1
    ],
Remove the line 'sid' => '', and the database will use its autoincrement normaly
thanks!
how could i remove "MyBB Engine" from here?

solved
Pages: 1 2