MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: dvz secure installation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Getting error message activating dvz secure plugin

languages/english/admin/dvz_secure_content.lang.php does not exist.

Any help will be appreciated.
Did you upload all the content of the archive, respecting the directories ?
(2021-01-05, 02:50 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]Did you upload all the content of the archive, respecting the directories ?
I have used wordpress and familiar but this software is new to me. I uploaded to plugins directory everything that came with plugin bundle.
dvg secure content php, and language file.
You must respect the structure of the plugin:
upload the content of inc/ directory (extracted from the plugin archive) to the inc/ directory of your forum.

So:
- inc/plugins/dvz_secure_content.php must go in your inc/plugins/ directory,
- inc/languages/english/dvz_secure_content.lang.php must go in your inc/languages/english/ directory
- inc/languages/english/admin/dvz_secure_content.lang.php must go in your inc/languages/english/admin/ directory.
(2021-01-05, 04:09 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks will do as stated by you. Do you undertake jobs .

upload the content of inc/ directory (extracted from the plugin archive) to the inc/ directory of your forum.

So:
- inc/languages/english/dvz_secure_content.lang.php must go in your inc/languages/english/ directory
- inc/languages/english/admin/dvz_secure_content.lang.php must go in your inc/languages/english/admin/ directory.

(2021-01-05, 04:09 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]Do you provide paid service.

So:

(2021-01-05, 04:09 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]The problem is this particular file(admin/dvz) is missing in my downloaded plugin file, inc- file.

domains/pizzadudefl.com/public_html/inc/languages/english/admin/dvz_secure_content.lang.php does not exist

So: