MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Recount Forum Posts and Theads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This link:
https://community.mybb.com/thread-158654.html
Didnt help using admin cp.
I donate to anyone who can help.

Guys how to make forum section gather
Correct stats of replies and threads.
What is your exact issue and where aren't they showing correctly?
In forum section total threads counted are 2 and replies are 2.(its wrong counted)
Actually threads are 2 but there are no replies at all should be counted as 0.

For some reason when i create a thread that thread is counted from forum section as reply too.I dont know why.
When you create a thread it will count as thread and posts
If you reply it will count only as post

Example
2 thread + 3 reply will count like this

2 Threads
5 Posts
LoL xaxa XAXA

I DIDNT KNOW THAT THIS IS BY DEFAULT LIKE THAT.

1 THREAD COUNTS ALSO AS1 POST.
BTW, you probably use a template (or plugin) with bad wording. The default MyBB theme displays "posts", not "replies"
(2021-01-09, 04:39 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]BTW, you probably use a template (or plugin) with bad wording. The default MyBB theme displays "posts", not "replies"

This is not my problem. if its called posts or replies.
Its custom paid theme yes!

My problem was that if this happens by default as MASTERSLY SAYS!
The problem is that exactly when you create any thread it creates by default 1 post per every thread always. Reasons are easily handled becauase threads table has no messages, only subject and some usefull information. But for posts that stores all posts information and the message / content of entire post data.

It is not an issue it works as is.
Thanks for information.
I Hope anybody else find it usefull because sometimes we use logic and logic isnt always correct.
I Hope you guys having the same mood helping random people here,thats very kind of you.Keeping the cms active.