MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hi ....

I'm very new to forum software but recently got asked by my group to take over the maint/running of the system.

Been going fine for a few months but now when user's try to View New Post's or View Today's Posts they get the error

"MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred"

general browsing through the forums seems ok. 

I'm able to login in the MyBB control panel but if I click on any option away from the Dashboard screen I get the same error and prompted to login in the control panel again which does not succeed. 

Currently on version 1.8.22 with no idea how to start fixing this

thanks in advance Big Grin
Hi,

seems a plugins problem. Try to deactivate them and check again.
problem there is how? I can't get off the Dashboard page of the Control Panel without getting the error and asked to login again which fails to login
Hi,

try to rename /inc/plugins/ folder to /inc/plugins_OLD/ (example).
Thanks for that!!!! Big Grin

That got us back in to the forum control panel and we slowly added plugins back in until we found the Tapatalk plugin was the one apparently the issue (or at least access was restored and errors stopped)

So we've pulled that one out for now and monitoring/letting things settle (especially as seemed that anytime we move a file the forums site would be extremely sluggish for 5-10 minutes)