MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Verify new posts.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This plugin will allow you to see if already there are new posts inside a thread when you are writting inside a new thread.

And will shown the post contents inside the new custom alert box.

All can be customizable by adding or using classes and templates. Do not change the current content due it will load ajax and requires the current template informations to load and work propertly.

[Image: thumbnail_preview_51493_1610416334_25671...2ae67b.png]

[Image: thumbnail_preview_51493_1610416342_4da25...95a4ac.png]

[Image: thumbnail_preview_51493_1610416351_f4815...601e01.png]

This is the firs released version on dev mode to perfor, fix and more so feel free to contribute to the project or ask anything about it.

You can download it from MyBB Extends

https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...w&pid=1422
Thank you for your contribution Smile

As a suggestion, perhaps replace the full posts container by ID (posts), but you will probably need to replace the pagination containers too, or even add them. If you decide to do this, you could add a class to the post to highlight it with a different color ({$unapproved_shade}).
The current problem is that not works only on quick reply, it works into new reply where posts are not fetched.

But yeah i am working into that to put the replies before posts within the posts container, but i will work for new reply too.

Yeah i was thinking into add a class or something to the new post loaded, and i have changed the post container to only a message with the text and on click load the new message by ajax. It is a little buggy right now because some parts does not work fine yet. I will try to load all new comments / posts if exists, but i need some days to make a few tests and see that this really works fine.

And before that i can not release the new code until i finish it but yeah the next version will work as is, yesterday i have finished the post container and attatch to posts on quick reply but now i have to work on new reply and more stuff to do and verify for all new comments, i need to make several tests in this days but yeah i will work on this and release it asap.
Version 1.2.0 stable

- Added stylesheets to customize it.
- Add complete content to templates to customize texts or anything.
- Added last 5 replies inside the post.
- Changed the way to show messages.
- Use the build_postbit function with all content parsed, some issues on parse message to release this version was fixed thanks to @chack1172

Now you can use it due all the code was cleaned and add more functions as requested by users Smile