MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how to remove theme and disable plugins from the files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, i have changed the host

-i have imported the db
- changed the config.php in inc

-uploaded the same files to the host 

problem is :

Impossible de traiter cette demande via crack-zone.to à l'heure actuelle.

HTTP ERROR 500

i have changed plugins folder to plugins2 the forum worked but i see a lot of lines saying
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
and i see the boards threads etc...

do forget to do something ?
Hi ,
i don't have developer knowledge .

However ,if you used the backup file ,
change the details about your database,host details,domain (if you changed that) and etc
u can do that in inc/config .php and inc/settings.php
if you have old mybb version in the backup file , upload the new mybb version as well

In your admin control panel - plugins - click check for updates and if there is update ,then you need to update the plugins.
if you want to unistall specific plugin - just click unistall ,if that doesn't help ,then go in your filezilla or file manager and in inc/plugins delete the plugin.
if that doesn't help also ,write in google : mybb yourPluginName and click download (don't instal ) ,the reason for that is you to see where exactly the specific plugin have files ,and delete the files one by one.
Someone had a similar issue the other day.  Not a move, but an unexplained change in status - link.

Suspect your environment's changed, probably the php version.  Your plugins aren't compatible, and cause issues.  Not sure what version of MyBB you have - but that might explain the warnings as well.

cheers...