MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Index.php is not fully showing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok i have once again done some reconfigurations on my linux home server. I am always learning and trying new things to push mybb to its full ultimate performace. So recently I decided to swap out the apache for nginx. 
My next task in the upcoming days is to install redis server and configure it with mybb over the next couple days and then hopefully reach for the stars  like a rocket !!!  Big Grin

So my current setup is ubuntu LTS  along with nginx,php,pypmyadmin and mariadb and I have configured everything properly ... checked many times and no nginx errors. So this is not making sense to me ...the question is why does my index.php partially show when the page is fully loaded, can anyone here check it out and tell me what am I doing wrong here ???

Remember I only switched from windows server after 15 years to linux since approx the begining of this year 2021 so if we speak about windows servers I wouldnt need help at all but because im very new to the linux world i really need some guidance to find out where I did something worng.

< please click here >
Good move switching to Linux!

Well, I clicked, and your board's home page seems to have fully loaded. Am I missing something?
(2021-01-17, 07:33 AM)Laird Wrote: [ -> ]Good move switching to Linux!

Well, I clicked, and your board's home page seems to have fully loaded. Am I missing something?

Thanks alot that was extremly quick with your reply, yes it is extremly weird on my end so what I have is 3 different computer on my home network.

PC 1 = my personal computer
PC 2 = Webserver only
PC 3= Email Server

from my personal PC i see everything the mybb forum from firefox and chrome fine BUT from the email server PC i get this issue and also i get the same issue from my android phone so perhaps after your observation which is what i needed im thinking something to do with the internal  configuration and I know its defiantly not my router because i made sure it had loopback inclluded as a setting so im nlost here not really sure what it can be thats causing it to only partiall load.

Also thank you yes i apprectiate the love for becoming a LINUX user.
Not a network guru here and don't have any advice for what seems to be a problem with your internal config, but wishing you the best of success fixing the issue. Hopefully somebody else comes along to help.
(2021-01-17, 07:54 AM)Laird Wrote: [ -> ]Not a network guru here and don't have any advice for what seems to be a problem with your internal config, but wishing you the best of success fixing the issue. Hopefully somebody else comes along to help.

I think i just need to do a complete cookie deletion when i get a chance within the browsers that are having that issue! Again thank you so much for confirming that its working fine. I gave you a rep +1   Heart