MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Messenger
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
You need to deactivate the plugin before uninstalling it. uninstalling plugins directly will leave codes and templates.
I already did that. First I disabled it, then removed it and then deleted the plug-in files found in ftp.
(2021-01-31, 04:25 PM)WalterWhite Wrote: [ -> ]I already did that. First I disabled it, then removed it and then deleted the plug-in files found in ftp.

that should clear the plugins templates. do you see any mybbmessenger templates in templates group after deactivating. do you still see mybbmessenger templates? if not then it has removed every changes from templates so you shouldn't see stuff doubling up.
HI would you be kind and somehow able to make this with added audio and video ? I would even pay you to make this extra feature for me but first we must discuss what you would charge because this is really needed as most social media platforms have this feature automatically.
(2021-02-04, 11:42 PM)canadacommunity Wrote: [ -> ]HI would you be kind and somehow able to make this with added audio and video ? I would even pay you to make this extra feature for me but first we must discuss what you would charge because this is really needed as most social media platforms have this feature automatically.

I have pictures uploads enabled in my private forum. i didn't enable audios and videos send because it may require high end server with preferably unlimited bandwidth and storage if forum has large number of users, which is not possible for every forum owner, hence that feature is not included in this.
(2021-02-01, 02:39 AM)snlbaral Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-01-31, 04:25 PM)WalterWhite Wrote: [ -> ]I already did that. First I disabled it, then removed it and then deleted the plug-in files found in ftp.

that should clear the plugins templates. do you see any mybbmessenger templates in templates group after deactivating. do you still see mybbmessenger templates? if not then it has removed every changes from templates so you shouldn't see stuff doubling up.

Once disabled, all templates are deleted and do not appear in the admin panel and output screen. But when I re-enable it, it turned out that way and I don't see any issues with the templates. I have been using MyBB for a long time but this is the weirdest thing that has happened to me. Why do the codes triple on the results screen when there is only one printout in templates? I have no idea. Any idea how to fix this?

You can check private messages. I sent you the site address.
(2021-02-05, 03:24 AM)snlbaral Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-02-04, 11:42 PM)canadacommunity Wrote: [ -> ]HI would you be kind and somehow able to make this with added audio and video ? I would even pay you to make this extra feature for me but first we must discuss what you would charge because this is really needed as most social media platforms have this feature automatically.

I have pictures uploads enabled in my private forum. i didn't enable audios and videos send because it may require high end server with preferably unlimited bandwidth and storage if forum has large number of users, which is not possible for every forum owner, hence that feature is not included in this.

Thank You so much for your reply, for bandwidth this is defiantly not a problem for my server as I host it myself here over my internet connection with a very powerful high end PC/Server specs. Getting back to the connection speed for me its unlimited I pay alot more then the average user per month for higher upload speeds. This would be certaintly a bonus if you could add it into the current plugin as default (off and on switch within admin panel) to allow sending attachments to one another, sending audio chat and sending video chat. Also after sending attachments or ending audio or video chats somehow for the cache and storage usage to be automatically deleted. Text should always remain in the storage besides it doesn't take up much space that way never miss out on anyone who messages you whether it be 1 day 1 week or 1 year later etc.

If you want an example "cometchat" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU7RJScYFMU

We all know forums have lost out members due to social media platforms that have risen and taken over the user based in the last so many years and it;s only getting worse so we are defiantly suffering from it all  at least the majority of us here are hurting from it.

If we could have these little addons/plugins within MYBB it could keep or even bring in a few extra members due to these little things that perhaps you or me might not think its important but many people out there who use social media platforms daily are basically using the audio or video features and sending each other pictures everyday etc... within thesocial media platform. Even a large number of people during covid are now using a chat like ZOOM which is huge right now from what i hear. But I am sure you understand where I am going with all of this.
I'll try to implement it in next release maybe. but not sure how soon that is going to be released.
(2021-02-05, 02:51 PM)snlbaral Wrote: [ -> ]I'll try to implement it in next release maybe. but not sure how soon that is going to be released.

Look I have NO PROBLEM IN PAYING YOU RIGHT NOW to speed up the process. We can deal with this in PM if you prefer on discussing costs and your time?
Pages: 1 2 3