MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't find Who's Online to edit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

Im trying to find the section where i can edit the color of the name displayed of who is online on the forum

I have linked a picture to show what i mean

The green name "SpinX4K" i want to change that color til blue as i have for the rest
but i just can't find the page and i can see its not in the stylesheets it needs to be changed

[attachment=43671]
Thats the display group color. Username gets rendered with group color in whos online list by default.
(2021-01-22, 09:36 PM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]Thats the display group color. Username gets rendered with group color in whos online list by default.
Sorry but i don't quite understand what you mean

Can you tell me more in details where i would go in the admin CP to edit the colors? i want them to be blue insted of green

Thanks in advance
What its your forum URL?

Do you need the username style?

[Image: 068372-A6-EA90-426-F-BCC8-E0092-BB23-A04.jpg]
(2021-01-22, 10:33 PM)DiegoPino Wrote: [ -> ]What its your forum URL?

Do you need the username style?

[Image: 068372-A6-EA90-426-F-BCC8-E0092-BB23-A04.jpg]
Hello Diego

What i need is to change the color of

"1 user active in the past 15 minutes (1 member, 0 of whom are invisible, and 0 guests)."

It's Black as i want it to be but the name of the peapol who is online is green and i want to change it to blue
Hello ,
As the photo of Diego shows , go to:
Admin control panel - User & Groups - Groups - Click administrator -
In Username Style copy everything and where you see text '' green'' ,change the text to what color you want, example '' blue'' , be careful to not delete anything else in the code ,just the color text.
Copy /Paste the code from group Administrator in which group you want ,example: registered
(the procedure for changing of color is same)