MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to fix Thread Rating: ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't remember what I did or what happened but I know its my fault. Does anyone know how to fix this rating issue?

Pictures below show exactly the problem   Huh

[attachment=43680][attachment=43681]
reset the showthread_ratethread template
Most probably this happened because of missing/incorrect classes in templates or corrupt CSS (star_rating.css).

[ETS]
(2021-01-25, 03:13 PM)PARADOXP Wrote: [ -> ]reset the showthread_ratethread template

Thanks for the reply unfortuntly I coudnt reset showthread_ratethread but I was able to reset showthread so I did it but no changes unfortuntly.

(2021-01-25, 03:23 PM)[ExiTuS] Wrote: [ -> ]Most probably this happened because of missing/incorrect classes in templates or corrupt CSS (star_rating.css).

[ETS]

Thanks for the reply, so what file would you think I would need to  overwrite or better yet upload and replace  or is there another option that can be done?

If this helps anyone please take a quick look here for what I am having issues with [ click here ]  and [ click here #2 ]

So I tried a few other options today to fix this template issue and nothing seemed to work. 
Finally I came across a  tutorial that Matt posted back in 2008 on how to remove Thread Ratinings altogether without having to remove one by one.
It was accomplised by doing a sql query and it got rid of the thread ratings and finally the template issue has gone away.
Besides nobody on our site uses the Thread Ratings so there was no point in really keeping it anyways.

UPDATE `mybb_forums` SET `allowtratings` = '0' WHERE `allowtratings` = '1'

Tutuorial can be found here https://community.mybb.com/thread-41394.html

Thanks, PARADOXP and [ExiTuS]   for your help!