MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Undefined offset
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2021-02-01, 06:15 PM)Alhimika Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-02-01, 01:18 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]This is probably due to a bad-coded plugin, where array indexes aren't protected.

You didn't give us the relevant part of your errors: where are located the undefined offsets, or which is the file calling the faulty function.
Can you more lengthy error log later on.Ā 
Will not be able to upload 1gb error log though šŸ˜‚
But today and tomorrow I am changing my hosting provider so later on

What I mean is that having the PHP Notice is useless if you don't give the following of the line which indicate in which file and line number the error occures.
An error message is useful only if it is complete.
(2021-02-02, 11:27 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-02-01, 06:15 PM)Alhimika Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-02-01, 01:18 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]This is probably due to a bad-coded plugin, where array indexes aren't protected.

You didn't give us the relevant part of your errors: where are located the undefined offsets, or which is the file calling the faulty function.
Can you more lengthy error log later on.Ā 
Will not be able to upload 1gb error log though šŸ˜‚
But today and tomorrow I am changing my hosting provider so later on

What I mean is that having the PHP Notice is useless if you don't give the following of the line which indicate in which file and line number the error occures.
An error message is useful only if it is complete.

I believe I provided file and line number in my first postĀ 

Quote:/forum/inc/functions.php on line 1474
Ā unless you mean something else. in that case please reword it for me. Sorry I'm not a programmer at allĀ 

Anyway I believe it is sorted for now

ThanksĀ 
Pages: 1 2