MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: can't find sign in and out anyone help?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

So i coded an extra navbar / i added the following to my navigation

Admin CP - Mod CP - User CP - Logout

<div class="navigation">
	<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/index.php"><span id="home_bit"><i class="fa fa-home"></i></span></a><span>{$nav}{$activesep}{$activebit}</span>

<!-- Custom -->

<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/index.php" style="float: right; padding-right:20px;">Logout<span id=""><i class="fas fa-sign-out-alt"></i></span></a><span>{$nav}{$activesep}</span>
	 <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/index.php" style="float: right; padding-right:20px;">User CP<span id=""><i class="fas fa-cogs"></i></span></a><span>{$nav}{$activesep}</span>
	 <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/index.php" style="float: right; padding-right:20px;">Mod CP<span id=""><i class="fas fa-user-shield"></i></span></a><span>{$nav}{$activesep}</span>
	 <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/index.php" style="float: right; padding-right:20px;">Admin CP<span id=""><i class="fas fa-user-shield"></i></span></a><span>{$nav}{$activesep}</span>
</div>
How do i find the correct files for the following links?

And how can i make "logout" change to "login" when peapol arent logged in?

Thanks in advance

https://spinx4k.dk[attachment=43682]
You'll find links in the header_welcomeblock_member template, and associated.

Explore the Header templates
Header Templates
add login link at header_welcomeblock_guest
and logout link at header_welcomeblock_member
(2021-01-26, 01:17 PM)Mastersly Wrote: [ -> ]Header Templates
add login link at header_welcomeblock_guest
and logout link at header_welcomeblock_member

So now i found out the links but i need the "logout" to change to "login" when im peapol arent logged in how do i do that?
I already told you,
add login link in this template header_welcomeblock_guest (It will be visible only to guest)
and logout in this template header_welcomeblock_member (It will be visible only for users)
(2021-01-26, 05:55 PM)Mastersly Wrote: [ -> ]I already told you,
add login link in this template header_welcomeblock_guest (It will be visible only to guest)
and logout in this template header_welcomeblock_member (It will be visible only for users)
I know you told me where i should put links in
but my question is i wrote the code / link like this

<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=login" style="float: right; padding-right:20px;">Logout<span id=""><i class="fas fa-sign-out-alt"></i></span></a><span>{$nav}{$activesep}</span>
So the Logout will it change by it self then?

(2021-01-26, 06:27 PM)Lasse Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-01-26, 05:55 PM)Mastersly Wrote: [ -> ]I already told you,
I know you told me where i should put links in
but my question is i wrote the code / link like this

<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=login" style="float: right; padding-right:20px;">Logout<span id=""><i class="fas fa-sign-out-alt"></i></span></a><span>{$nav}{$activesep}</span>
So the Logout will it change by it self then?
You can see my website at https//spinx4k.dk
I use Emerald theme so everything is already made. And there are already login and out on the acturly Navbar at the top i just made the extra features at the navigation on the page it self

Now it works tough but it moved everything to the header
i don't want it to go up there as there already is login and out

So looks like it dosent work[attachment=43684]