MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem With Preview
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, 

I come here again for asked a problem with links preview in google. 

I've already add the line for meta : 

<meta name="description" content="ZenCommunity | La communauté française par excellence  !" /><meta property="image" content="/images/zen.png" />

And and other question is how to edit toolbar before post this one :
[Image: YMD5pp6.png]

Thanks a lots of for you're help mybb is the best OMS
I do not know the answer for your first question. For your second question, that's not really possible without making a lot of core file changes. This is an editor called SCEditor, which is a third-party library that MyBB uses for its post editor functionality. It's not really possible to edit the individual buttons or to change anything without diving deeply into its source code. You can change the colors on the toolbar from your theme settings (where you edit the theme name, color sheets, template sets, etc), but that's about all that can be done with the stock editor.

You might be interested in alternative editors, such as this one (replaces it with CKeditor). These may allow you to at least change it or give you more detail over what can be done. SCEditor is known to have a handful of various issues within some MyBB installs, so CKeditor is a common replacement that people use instead.