MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Reputation Bar Icons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Add Reputation Bar according to MyBB Default Reputation System

[Image: preview_138616_1611984024_5962df0fe61cfb...4f9b20.png]

[Image: preview_138616_1611984031_54f353dd6bcefd...245450.png]

[Image: preview_138616_1611984051_85f8eaecbf01e4...881bc6.png]

Download:

Extend MyBB - Reputation Bar Icons
Hi, thank you for your contribution Smile

Please note that the following code is not language friendly:
if(strpos($value, "Reputation") !== false) {
(2021-01-30, 08:53 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, thank you for your contribution Smile

Please note that the following code is not language friendly:
if(strpos($value, "Reputation") !== false) {

That seems to do the job. I couldn't find better option to put rep bar just below the reputation field.
You could place for a variable in postbit_reputation and replace it with the plugin content.
cool thanks Smile that seems better idea.
Nice plugin. MyBB went YEARS without any 1.8-compatible reputation bar plugins. I was always surprised by that because it was a very popular plugin in the 1.6 days, but every 1.6 plugin ever made had a license prohibiting people from porting it.

(Thankfully, that sort of thing isn't as common today. Most plugin developers are open sourcing their code today.)

Anyway, we made ours a few months ago to bridge this gap and to finally get an open-source plugin available for 1.8. Since then, some folks have requested another one that has a style similarly to yours, so this is a great contribution to the community that is an answer to a number of users' requests. There are a now couple of excellent options/styles available, so it's good to see some open-source options finally hitting the mod database (between this version and the GodLess101 version as well).
Thank Yo Smile I also felt the need of specially the reputation bars rather than reputation background with percentage. I'm hoping to improve it more in next update release..