MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Shoutbox - Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

Upload Plugin/shoutbox.php to your forums root directory.
Upload Plugin/inc/plugins/shoutbox.php to your forums inc/plugins/ directory.

Where is the root directory? As its not working for me.

I get this error message -
Warning: main(./inc/functions_post.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/fhlinux183/t/tussaudtimes.co.uk/user/htdocs/forums/inc/plugins/shoutbox.php on line 3

Warning: main(./inc/functions_post.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/fhlinux183/t/tussaudtimes.co.uk/user/htdocs/forums/inc/plugins/shoutbox.php on line 3

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required './inc/functions_post.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /home/fhlinux183/t/tussaudtimes.co.uk/user/htdocs/forums/inc/plugins/shoutbox.php on line 3
Are you using MyBB 1.2?
I don't think any Shoutbox has been updated to work with MyBB 1.2.
I've recently started work on updating the shoutbox plugin. A new version which is fully compatible with MyBB 1.2 will be available as soon as possible.
cool thanks for your reply