MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login page and delete post not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am very new to setting up/managing forums. I managed to get MyBB loaded and updated, and found a decent theme to use. For some reason, however, the login page only displays the word Login and nothing else. In addition, the delete post button doesn't work at all. If I switch themes I can get other custom login boxes but delete post still won't work. I don't know if it's a problem with how I set up the forums in general or an issue with themes. 

I can say that the Reply button was also not working until I contacted Tech Support - they had to downgrade the php version in order to support some features. That change made Reply function properly. But no change for delete. 

The issues:
1. Login screen only has text 'Login', no input boxes.
2. Delete post button won't function. 

If anyone wants to look at the site it's located at uulaforums.org.

I would appreciate any help.
It is best if you seperate issues in to sepreate threads, it's easier for us to deal with one at a time.

For 1. Can you check if there is any updated or changed templates in your acp?

2. Seems likely to be a seperate issue. Could you post the details for a text account with standard member permissions and I will take a look.