MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to change text editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Everyone, I am using Netpen Theme and text editor is different. I want to change text editor to default one, I mean Sceditor is different in  Netpen, How can I edit This. Thanks for helps
I using this theme myself ( only as a mobile theme, with some crazy edits) but I have to say this theme is full of bugs
you can try to go theme options
Editor Style
and choose
office - toolbar
(2021-02-03, 03:16 PM)Alhimika Wrote: [ -> ]I using this theme myself ( only as a mobile theme, with some crazy edits) but I have to say this theme is full of bugs
Editor Style
and choose
office - toolbar

There is differences but still it is not same to default theme. I know there are lots of bugs in this theme but I couldnt find theme like this. Mobile Suitable and İndex screen like that. İf you have advice for theme, it can be good
(2021-02-03, 03:21 PM)mrdeejay Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-02-03, 03:16 PM)Alhimika Wrote: [ -> ]I using this theme myself ( only as a mobile theme, with some crazy edits) but I have to say this theme is full of bugs
Editor Style
and choose
office - toolbar

There is differences but still it is not same to default theme. I know there are lots of bugs in this theme but I couldnt find theme like this. Mobile Suitable and İndex screen like that. İf you have advice for theme, it can be good

The only thing I can say rineditor works like charm even on that theme 

https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...og&pid=657

give it a try
(2021-02-03, 04:32 PM)Alhimika Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-02-03, 03:21 PM)mrdeejay Wrote: [ -> ]
Editor Style
and choose
office - toolbar

The only thing I can say rineditor works like charm even on that theme 

https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...og&pid=657

give it a try

I will try thanks