MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Reference to pasted image so large that moderation buttons have disappeared!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Absolutely loving the new installation of MyBB after being a long time user of another platform. One of my users has done something though and I'm sure he won't be the last so I wanted to know if there was an easy fix.

He tried to paste an image directly from a screen grab into a thread, and the resulting file reference is so long that the interface no longer scales to include the moderation buttons. See attached screenshot.

Is there a way to:

1) delete a post by post id?
2) adjust the width of the container such that a scroll bar will appear and I can get to the moderation buttons?

I'm ok with editing CSS if that's a temporary fix but I think I'm already at 100% width!

Sorry if this is a dumb question and there's an obvious workaround.

The board is at https://www.ukbbl.org but the post is behind a number of permissions so all you will see is the front page.

Cheers,

Waldorf.

[attachment=43738]
I'd open the mybb_posts table in phpmyadmin, search by pid.  Then delete or edit.  BTW, might be your theme causing the buttons to disappear.  I've seen similar on our board, but never lost the control buttons.

Edit:  Should also be able to find the post via the search page and delete.
Awesome. Thanks. Fixed.