MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Taking more than 15 seconds to load
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
my website https://forums.moredesi.com/ (NOT SAFE FOR WORK) taking more than 15 seconds just to load

when i tried to check page speed in gtmatrix and pagespeedinsights  yesterday they show initial server response time 17 seconds

today they showing error

Lighthouse returned error: FAILED_DOCUMENT_REQUEST. Lighthouse was unable to reliably load the page you requested. Make sure you are testing the correct URL and that the server is properly responding to all requests. (Details: net::ERR_TIMED_OUT)

i contacted my host they confirmed that problem is not with server or cloudflare

please help me and sorry for my bad english

thanks
Do you have any plugin installed? How many queries each page run?
(2021-02-08, 01:09 PM)chack1172 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have any plugin installed? How many queries each page run?
BAM+ Announcements Manager
Thank You/Like System
Simple Image Upload
Guest Access
DVZ Stream
DVZ Random Avatar
6 plugins I tried deactivate all plugins but website still take more time to load
It might be a performance issue in DVZ Stream - does removing posts from Active streams (Configuration → Settings → DVZ Stream) help?
there is something in index, only this page is slow. Did you edit it or added some code?
removing posts from Active streams worked
Thanks everyone Smile
(2021-02-08, 01:33 PM)Devilshakerz Wrote: [ -> ]It might be a performance issue in DVZ Stream - does removing posts from Active streams (Configuration → Settings → DVZ Stream) help?

Yes, it is, but I would like to use a list of newest posts.
See if executing the following SQL queries helps (after making a database backup):

ALTER TABLE mybb_posts ENGINE = InnoDB; -- MySQL only
ALTER TABLE mybb_threads ENGINE = InnoDB; -- MySQL only

CREATE INDEX visible ON mybb_threads (visible DESC);