MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sceditor Trouble
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have this problem: https://imgur.com/AN1Z6qT

I think it's sceeditor, can anyone fix? 

KingFire theme v1.1[yes old but still looks cool!]

What sould i do? Thanks alot for everyone who tries to help!
Probably you should follow the instructions here:

https://community.mybb.com/thread-223638.html

Let us know how you get on.
Thanks alot, but this theme has custom editor, I can send files that i have added into my forum folders.

Or i should anyways follow that guide?
Yep, I think you should try following the guide anyway. If it doesn't work, you'd be best off contacting the theme's developer.
Thanks, but the thing is, theme developer last time was online back in 2020. I think he left creating MyBB themes. Actually i could pay someone for fixing some things in forum.
which theme are you using?
I am using KingFire v1.1

I am willing to pay for fix
first reset the the template "codebuttons" and re-upload the sceditor files to your respective directory via ftp. and go to admincp>themes&temolates> click the theme and change the editor to mybb.

96% chance that your sceditor problem will be fixed
Hi, how could i reset "codebuttons"? Thanks in advance for help!

(2021-02-10, 12:33 PM)Mastersly Wrote: [ -> ]which theme are you using?

(2021-02-11, 03:32 AM)PARADOXP Wrote: [ -> ]first reset the the template "codebuttons" and re-upload the sceditor files to your respective directory via ftp. and go to admincp>themes&temolates> click the theme and change the editor to mybb.

?
(2021-02-11, 06:25 AM)1sp34n Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, how could i reset "codebuttons"? Thanks in advance for help!

(2021-02-10, 12:33 PM)Mastersly Wrote: [ -> ]which theme are you using?

(2021-02-11, 03:32 AM)PARADOXP Wrote: [ -> ]first reset the the template "codebuttons" and re-upload the sceditor files to your respective directory via ftp. and go to admincp>themes&temolates> click the theme and change the editor to mybb.

?

Go to admincp > Templates & Style > Templates > choose your theme template > find "Ungrouped Templates" and click it > now you will see there is a template named "codebuttons" . reset that.
Pages: 1 2