MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: We need Cash mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Yay!
How's it coming along?
Good, I've decided to make all the mods separately then put them all in one mod folder. The people can do a pick and mix if you like. Most should be done tonight, My aim to get this done is in January.
Hey Rogem, what's going on with the Shop portion? What do you intend on making available for users to purchase? It'd be much appreciated if custom user titles could be bought along with certain files we put in the inventory such as special avatars, userbars or signature images.
Rogem Wrote:Good, I've decided to make all the mods separately then put them all in one mod folder. The people can do a pick and mix if you like. Most should be done tonight, My aim to get this done is in January.
Cool, can't wait! Smile

tristan/SMM Wrote:Hey Rogem, what's going on with the Shop portion? What do you intend on making available for users to purchase? It'd be much appreciated if custom user titles could be bought along with certain files we put in the inventory such as special avatars, userbars or signature images.

Yeah, that would be awesome! Smile
I've not decided yet, I was thinking of letting you guys pick what can be in the shop, Not sure what to add yet maybe custom colours and stuff.
Yes this is exactly what I was trying to find. Apparently the inventory mod doesn't work with 1.2 so were out of luck. Make sure that we can modify whatever we feel the cash type to be (gil, dollars, latinum, etc).
Any updates as to the timeframe for this?

My site is supposed to launch on Valentine's Day & the site was supposed to include an itemshop with 200+ items already set up. I'm getting the feeling that I'm going to have to wait on the itemshop. :p
Ryker Wrote:Any updates as to the timeframe for this?

My site is supposed to launch on Valentine's Day & the site was supposed to include an itemshop with 200+ items already set up. I'm getting the feeling that I'm going to have to wait on the itemshop. :p

That mod is already available. Check out the 1.0x downloads section there is an Inventory Mod that allows members to have cash and buy items from shops. In the download of this mod they have a demo set up, it looks great -- much like an RPG. Although I am not sure how they set up the leveling system.
?-> I thought the Mod should be for 1.2x ->????
By the way I can't find any Cashmod!?
Pages: 1 2 3