MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: BankSystem 2.0 Newpoints 2.1.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.  When I install the BankSystem 2.0 plugin, I get such an error.  What to do so that it does not appear and the plugin installs normally
We would need a link to the resource. I couldn't find one myself.
I coped with it, I created tables in the database with parameters such as the screenshot and the bank was installed immediately

But I have one more problem.  Well, the bank gives you the opportunity to grant a loan.  By default, lending is disabled.  when this is turned on, the maximum amount of the loan is set to zero and I was looking in the main php file where to change it and I can not find and I would like the maximum amount of the loan user to be able to take 10,000 credits but I do not know where to set it to work.  I am uploading the main php file
The plugin is meant to add settings for these features, if it got installed correctly there should be a new settings group in the newpoints module.
The bank was installed without any reservations and it is about. But why I don't have the Bank tab in acp