MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How can I do this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://community.mybb.com/thread-219485.html

I did everything as written down, but in the codebuttons template, I don't know exactly where to paste the code, and I don't know if I did it right? bbcodes_sceditor.js setting

my bbcodes_sceditorjs I'm setting  , please cheking!

maybe something I didn't do well here? can anyone help me?

/*************************************
	 * Remove last bits of table, superscript/subscript, youtube and ltr/rtl support *
	 *************************************/
	$.sceditor.command
	//('table')//('subscript')//('superscript')//('youtube')//('ltr')//('rtl');

$.sceditor.plugins.bbcode.bbcode
	//('table')//('tr')//('th')//('td')//('sub')//('sup')//('youtube')//('ltr')//('rtl');

Well, you just don't understand the explanations:

(2018-08-29, 04:58 PM)sandokhane Wrote: [ -> ]
[Image: WCbPuGL.png]

Sceditor has a lot of buttons .. but they are deacticvated in mybb.

To reactivate Youtube button...we need to do this in 3 steps :

1.  open bbcodes_sceditor.js in javascript folder and search and comment this lines (with //)
$.sceditor.command
.remove('table').remove('subscript').remove('superscript').remove('youtube').remove('ltr').remove('rtl');

$.sceditor.plugins.bbcode.bbcode
.remove('table').remove('tr').remove('th').remove('td').remove('sub').remove('sup').remove('youtube').remove('ltr').remove('rtl');

So, you must do:
// $.sceditor.command
// .remove('table').remove('subscript').remove('superscript').remove('youtube').remove('ltr').remove('rtl');

// $.sceditor.plugins.bbcode.bbcode
// .remove('table').remove('tr').remove('th').remove('td').remove('sub').remove('sup').remove('youtube').remove('ltr').remove('rtl');
This is the way to comment

P.S.: can you try to use good thread description when you ask. You alway title your thread "how can I do this" ?
Hi,

Your thread has been closed as you have used a non descriptive thread title. Feel free to create a new thread and ensuring your thread complies with the board rules.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB Group.