MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Upgrade to 1.8 and keep majority of stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a mybb forum that's 1.6, and desperately needs to be updated to 1.8 for security.  I am having issues making the transition.  I'm aware my current theme may not work and some plugins could be obsolete, which is fine but I'd like to have what I can working with the new version.  Can anyone help?  I don't know what how much time and effort this will cost, so please let me know a rough estimate of what you feel it will cost.
Hello, 
I have sent  you a PM. Please check.

Best Regards,
Henry
Hello, I've sent you a PM.
(2021-02-19, 03:02 AM)fromdecember Wrote: [ -> ]I have a mybb forum that's 1.6, and desperately needs to be updated to 1.8 for security.  I am having issues making the transition.  I'm aware my current theme may not work and some plugins could be obsolete, which is fine but I'd like to have what I can working with the new version.  Can anyone help?  I don't know what how much time and effort this will cost, so please let me know a rough estimate of what you feel it will cost.
Hello, I hope you are doing great

I can meet up with your requirements.

I have sent you a personal message, Kindly check.

Many thanks,
Nicole