MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Font Problem when Posting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey

I recently open a mybb forum, and i have a mistake with font. 

As you can see i have a problem here :

[Image: 7L23sFT.png]

And a lot of other post is like this. I don't no how to fix this, i shoud edit all post 1/1 for fix the problem i use this : 

[Image: Screenshot_296.png]

For fix the problem. And when i write the post, i can't see Font problem all the text appears perfectly. 

Thanks for you're help
This happens to me, it happens when you copy and paste text/links into the editor. easy way to sort this is paste the text you would like into the editor, then highlight that text again and remove formatting then change the style to how you would like it.
(2021-02-23, 04:29 AM)Owen C137 Wrote: [ -> ]This happens to me, it happens when you copy and paste text/links into the editor. easy way to sort this is paste the text you would like into the editor, then highlight that text again and remove formatting then change the style to how you would like it.

Easiest way to prevent this is use View Source mode (text) for paste operations.  Far right toolbar icon.  More info from @Laird on this issue:

https://community.mybb.com/thread-230294...pid1358744
(2021-02-23, 04:29 AM)Owen C137 Wrote: [ -> ]This happens to me, it happens when you copy and paste text/links into the editor. easy way to sort this is paste the text you would like into the editor, then highlight that text again and remove formatting then change the style to how you would like it.

Yes that exactly what i should do, but i need a way for make this easy