MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Win wheel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I once saw someone on the mybb forum who had a wheel of fortune plugin related to newpoints where once every 24 hours you could spin 5 times and the cost of one spin was $ 25, and there were several items on the wheel: +500, +100, - 250 and so and so  so on, does someone know how to do something like that?  you will help
I would like to have one Rolleyes
Interesting idea. I'll take a look at what I can spin up. I can't guarantee anything yet in terms of timelines though.
this is exactly what I mean.  script here
(2021-02-23, 08:49 AM)Koper Wrote: [ -> ]I once saw someone on the mybb forum who had a wheel of fortune plugin related to newpoints where once every 24 hours you could spin 5 times and the cost of one spin was $ 25, and there were several items on the wheel: +500, +100, - 250 and so and so  so on, does someone know how to do something like that?  you will help

I did see something similar awhile back (2017)... though it was not a plugin but a newpoints dice roller page made in page manager plugin ie: https://forums.mybb-plugins.com/Thread-D...lling-Page though such could be converted to a plugin I suppose, though this is not what you were seeking as you already provided an example of what you want and it is diff than such... but I figured I would still mention seeing such of a similar item before...

ie:

[Image: CRh9EPK.png]

[Image: Forum-Dice.png]

[Image: Forum-Dice-1.png]
Hello, I have a wheel of fortune script, it could be done something like Dice rolling