MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Simple reputation bars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I installed a plugin with simple reputation bars and turned everything on in acp, but it doesn't show them anywhere.  Why is it like that ?
Linkvto plugin?
DarthApple
(2021-02-24, 09:09 AM)Koper Wrote: [ -> ]I installed a plugin with simple reputation bars and turned everything on in acp, but it doesn't show them anywhere.  Why is it like that ?

hi 

send me plugin link !
If it's not displaying after being installed/activated, it probably was unable to make the template modifications automatically for your theme. This is usually the case if it works on some themes but not others.

To manually add it, go into your postbit and postbit_classic templates, and add {$post['repbars_18']} after {$post['groupimage']}

This plugin has also been forked by GodLess101 and a better version now exists. See Advanced Reputation Bars on the extend site.
(2021-02-25, 12:48 AM)Darth Apple Wrote: [ -> ]If it's not displaying after being installed/activated, it probably was unable to make the template modifications automatically for your theme. This is usually the case if it works on some themes but not others.

To manually add it, go into your postbit and postbit_classic templates, and add {$post['repbars_18']} after {$post['groupimage']}

This plugin has also been forked by GodLess101 and a better version now exists. See Advanced Reputation Bars on the extend site.

Hi , even though I uploaded it via ftp, can't see it anywhere between the plugins, how can this be fixed or what could be the problem?

I'm use MyBB 1.8.5   7.3 Php version !
(2021-02-24, 02:10 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]https://github.com/Darth-Apple/Simple-My...ation-Bars

(2021-02-25, 08:51 AM)MyBBEinstein Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-02-25, 12:48 AM)Darth Apple Wrote: [ -> ]If it's not displaying after being installed/activated, it probably was unable to make the template modifications automatically for your theme. This is usually the case if it works on some themes but not others.

Hi , even though I uploaded it via ftp, can't see it anywhere between the plugins, how can this be fixed or what could be the problem?

hi man, have unzipped the folder before uploading to your server, or maybe unzipped on the server after uploading?
(2021-03-03, 04:22 PM)olimpia Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-02-24, 02:10 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]https://github.com/Darth-Apple/Simple-My...ation-Bars

(2021-02-25, 08:51 AM)MyBBEinstein Wrote: [ -> ]

hi man, have unzipped the folder before uploading to your server, or maybe unzipped on the server after uploading?

Hi , yes I'm unzipped