MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Seeking Experienced Back-End Developer [Paid]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We're seeking an experienced individual who is looking for ongoing work on a well-established forum. We are looking mostly for plugin creation and advancements to our current plugin system. The ideal developer should have a portfolio of previous work and be able to demonstrate an understanding of the following;
  • Excellent experience with PHP, MySQL, and JavaScript (Vanilla and jQuery)
  • Experience with MyBB
  • Linux server administration experience is a plus
  • Have a grasp on the importance of keeping performance and optimization in mind when you’re creating plugins and applications
  • Attention to detail
The main tasks of a developer for us would be in the following;
  • Development of plugins and applications
  • Improvement of existing plugins and applications
  • Close cooperation with our staff

We already have set up a system to represent the tasks we require the developer to complete. We're looking to have things done swiftly but efficiently and if this seems like the perfect role for you then get in contact. 

Payment can further be discussed with us at a later time with the right person(s), we're looking for someone who is dedicated to putting the time in and getting the work done. This could be on a set amount or on a plugin basis.

Our team works well together and will offer solutions and ideas to concepts that would further drive the community, using Discord as our main means of communication means it is a must you're willing to use the same platform. We hope to see someone who has the experience and is looking to fill this position get in contact with me via Private Message, Discord, or through email.

Discord: Nasyr#8616
Email Address: [email protected]
Please include your MyBB profile when sending an email.
Hello,

Trust you’re keeping good.

Surely, we can assist you with your requirements.

Please reach me over Email or Skype so we can discuss your requirements in detail and after that will share the quote.

Regards,
Seth R
seth(at)cisinlabs(dot)com
Skype - cis.seth
if you want i am at your service
Hello there,

Hope you are doing well!

I can help you with your requirement.

PM sent with details please check.

BR
Ron
(2021-02-24, 08:08 PM)Mostafa.Shiraali Wrote: [ -> ]if you want i am at your service

I have sent you a private message for some further information on the custom plugins you've made.