MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Color Groups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
what and where would I have to add so that at this point, what in the screenshot, user groups were also in color
In the templates usercp_usergroups_leader_usergroup, and usercp_usergroups_memberof_usergroup, paste <?=format_name($usergroup['title'], $usergroup['gid'])?> to display the formatted group title.

You will need Template Conditionals for this to work.
http://mybbhacks.zingaburga.com/showthread.php?tid=464
as I do, i.e. I paste what you showed, the user group tab stops working.  I don't know, maybe I'm putting something wrong in the wrong place
Did you install the plugin Template Conditionals?
yes, I did and pasted what you wrote in these places.  I made two screenshots where I pasted
What about <?=format_name(10*10)?>, what is the output for that?
What do I have to do to make it work?  I've only been in mybb for a few days and that's why I don't understand everything yet and I know what and how
Did you paste the code I shared in my last post in any of the previously mentioned templates to see what the output was?

I'm trying to figure out if the plugin is installed and working in your setup.
I pasted it in both places but to no avail
I think you didn't install the plugin I mentioned above properly. Please read the plugin page and try to figure out the correct installation.
Pages: 1 2