MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: can be hosted tow different mybb websites with same database and same phpmyadmin ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is this possible to merging two different websites in a single database with same phpmyadmin ?

i want like....

two websites named

1.) www.website.com

2.) www.website2.com

if a person register in 1st website then he wlil automatically be a member of 2nd website...

all a user posted a post in 1st website should be automatically shows the post or thread in 2nd website..

i mean all the data and files will be same , only the domain that you will get separate.

can be it possible ?
MySQL master-slave replication may help you
(2021-02-25, 03:03 AM)akimoe Wrote: [ -> ]MySQL master-slave replication may help you
will you please explain , i don't know that what you said ?
(2021-02-25, 03:12 AM)PARADOXP Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-02-25, 03:03 AM)akimoe Wrote: [ -> ]MySQL master-slave replication may help you
will you please explain , i don't know that what you said ?

A mysql database monitors another database and synchronizes when there is data update.

You may need an extra server. See this: https://www.digitalocean.com/community/t...n-in-mysql
If the purpose is two have the same forum with 2 urls, peharps ABP Multi Domain is working.
It's pretty old and peharps I'll have to make a new version...
(2021-02-25, 01:45 AM)PARADOXP Wrote: [ -> ]Is this possible to merging two different websites in a single database with same phpmyadmin ?

i want like....

two websites named

1.)  www.website.com

2.)  www.website2.com

if a person register in 1st website then he wlil automatically be a member of 2nd website...

all a user posted a post in 1st website should be automatically shows the post or thread in 2nd website..

i mean all the data and files will be same , only the domain that you will get separate.

can be it possible ?

it easy add-on second domain on first domain and with php coding handle cookies and some option for not conflict between domains.
(2021-02-25, 07:50 AM)Mostafa.Shiraali Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-02-25, 01:45 AM)PARADOXP Wrote: [ -> ]Is this possible to merging two different websites in a single database with same phpmyadmin ?

i want like....

two websites named

1.)  www.website.com

2.)  www.website2.com

can be it possible ?

it easy add-on second domain on first domain and with php coding handle cookies and some option for not conflict between domains.

if it is this , please can you provide your help here...
All the MyBBans will be grateful to you....