MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Private Message Report System - Where are the PM's?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Firstly what a great cms/forum thingy this seems to be, really well setup and easy to navigate and install mods etc, am loving it compared to others I have tried.

However I installed the Private Message Report System and probably being real daft, but once the PM is reported, where do mods and admins see it? Where is it reported to?
I believe you need to install PMA(Private Message Admin). Then you go into the AdminCP to view the reported PM.
Christian is correct. The only reason I see fit to keep it the same is because Admins should be the only one to view Private Messages.
if i deactivate this mod then reactivate it, i get an extra line next to report for every time i do it, how do i get rid of these extra lines?
here is a pic
[Image: reporthelp.jpg]

i have also noticed that the Private message admin, download is not working, if anyone has it could they post it on this page for me plz

dont worry, i found out myself, thanks for the help much appreciated Wink
LOL im late here
ok another thing with pm admin, i have added it all and when i activate it, then go onto the PM admin in the ACP it says its not activated when it is

anyone help would be much appreciated

does any support actually happen in the support forum because i haven't seen any so far!!
It would be better to go on http://community.mybboard.com/ for future reference. I look their more often.

You should try the latest version of PMA.