MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: After upgrade mybb to 1.8.25 , i am getting sceditor problem .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have installed rin editor also that's why it isn't showing in new reply , new thread , quick reply 's editors...

but whem i am disabling rin editor or some plugin that use mybb default editor that's getting this error.

the error is a text input box with side of default_avatar.png appearing. i also checked this by changing themes , but no fixes.... i am sure it's an sceditor problem...

that's why i re-upload the origina sceditor file from mybb_1.8.25 to jscripts , but no fixes , still the error is showing...

here is a screenshot of that error....
[Image: wSFPjhG.jpg]

i have a plugin named new thread which is for creating threads for any forum by a click , that uses mybb's default editor...

and there you can see the problem...

also note that if i am uninstalling rin editor , the problem also showing in the editor so it's not the problem of that plugin...

in template if i am removing {$codebuttons} the blank box also appearing withe same to same bellow the blank box....

please help me to fix it...

some information :- i have installed plenty of olugins in my site... xthread also has installed...
That's not an editor issue I don't think, it looks like a problem with one of your plugins. I have seen the exact same before but can't remember the name of the plugin unfortunately so try disabling and renabling your plugins one by one?
Thank You So Much for your , it worked .
Out of curiosity do you know which plugin it was?
(2021-02-28, 04:56 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]Out of curiosity do you know which plugin it was?
it was the plugin name :- MentionMe