MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Automatically post a draft at set time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all!

I have a general question: Is it possible (or probably, does a plugin exist) to have a post send automatically at a certain time?
For example: I want to post news every Sunday at 6 pm, but I want to write them during the week, save them as a draft and then have them posted automatically. Has anyone an idea how to do that?

I thought about the ACP tasks, but as far as I can understand them, that's not possible for specific posts. I also couldn't find any plugins or related topics.

Any hints appreciated!
You could post the thread, unapprove it. Then use Delayed Moderation to reapprove the thread. Another possibility is to post it in a nonpublic forum and use Delayed Moderation to move the thread to the forum you need.
Thanks for the suggestions! I have never used Delayed Moderation before, and I couldn't find it (Google was also not too helpful). Can you tell me where to find it so I can try it out?
It is in with the rest of the moderation tools like Lock Thread, Sticky Thread.
It took me literally a month to find it. But there it is, very inconspicuous on top of the other moderation tools. Thank you very much for your help! :-)