MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: award request link is not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<td class="{$trow} postbit_buttons post_management_buttons" align="center"><a href="javascript: void(0);" onclick="return OUGC_Plugins.RequestAward('{$award['aid']}'); return false;" title="{$lang->ougc_awards_page_list_request}" class="postbit_report"><span>{$lang->ougc_awards_page_list_request}</span></a></td>

Button works (it shows bottom left) on mobile but on pc its not working.
Button works (it shows bottom left) on mobile but on pc its not working.
So it works in mobile but not desktop? Check the console logs using the browser developer tools.
(2021-03-07, 10:19 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]So it works in mobile but not desktop? Check the console logs using the browser developer tools.

Yes, probably it because of theme, when I change the theme it works perfectly but when I choose my theme which is ripped, plugin "award request" button not working. Also "Rate user" button not working.

p.s: I like this theme and I dont want to change it.

[Image: 000274.png]
any help would be good guys.
(2021-03-07, 01:58 PM)dsfsr33 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, probably it because of theme, when I change the theme it works perfectly but when I choose my theme which is ripped, plugin "award request" button not working. Also "Rate user" button not working.

p.s:I like this theme and I dont want to change it.

(2021-03-08, 02:57 PM)dsfsr33 Wrote: [ -> ]any help would be good guys.

Maybe the bolded statements explain things.

Quote:Maybe the bolded statements explain things.
* oh, yes, it does indeed...

Quote:I like this theme and I dont want to change it.
* thanks for admitting such but perhaps if you like it so much try a legitimate purchase of such? thus retaining support eligibility?!!

Quote:I choose my theme which is ripped,
* thanks for admitting such... Wink

just gonna leave this here as a quick reminder that such would be an issue as such usage would not make you eligible for support...

anyhoo, not sure what ripped theme you are using but I am gonna guess by the color picker resource failure of inclusion in your images that it is a very specific theme that I am aware of mmm, makes me think of d&d for some silly reason, hahah, but whatevs regardless, anyhoo if so and as I noted way back in the day via various comments in the tutorial thread (for example of one comment as late as 2020: https://community.mybb.com/thread-158934...pid1343419) for color picker that that specific theme utilizes, that the inclusion of jquery file insert is not required as it is already present in the core and the inclusion causes issues as well it was suggested to remove no conflict removal from skin.js..., just saying....
(2021-03-08, 07:15 PM)censor_deeznutz Wrote: [ -> ]

Quote:Maybe the bolded statements explain things.
* oh, yes, it does indeed...

Quote:I like this theme and I dont want to change it.

Quote:I choose my theme which is ripped,
* thanks for admitting such... Wink

just gonna leave this here as a quick reminder that such would be an issue as such usage would not make you eligible for support...

anyhoo, not sure what ripped theme you are using but I am gonna guess by the color picker resource failure of inclusion in your images that it is a very specific theme that I am aware of mmm, makes me think of d&d for some silly reason, hahah, but whatevs regardless, anyhoo if so and as I noted way back in the day via various comments in the tutorial thread (for example of one comment as late as 2020: https://community.mybb.com/thread-158934...pid1343419) for color picker that that specific theme utilizes, that the inclusion of jquery file insert is not required as it is already present in the core and the inclusion causes issues as well it was suggested to remove no conflict removal from skin.js..., just saying....
* thanks for admitting such but perhaps if you like it so much try a legitimate purchase of such? thus retaining support eligibility?!!
- I dont think someone is selling my theme rn.

*jquery file insert is not required as it is already present in the core and the inclusion causes issues as well it was suggested to remove no conflict removal from skin.js..., just saying....

I didnt get what exaclty you are saying mate, could you pls repeat it clearly.

What precisly I need to do to fix this issue.

(2021-03-07, 01:58 PM)dsfsr33 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-03-07, 10:19 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]So it works in mobile but not desktop? Check the console logs using the browser developer tools.

Yes, probably it because of theme, when I change the theme it works perfectly but when I choose my theme which is ripped, plugin "award request" button not working. Also "Rate user" button not working.

p.s: I like this theme and I dont want to change it.

I created folder in FTP and uploaded require .js files, now this above error is gone and new one came.

[Image: 000284.png]

[Image: 000283.png]

@censor_deeznutz