MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inventory Shop 1.1.x Beta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you have any bug reports post them in this thread please. Smile

Inventory Shop Plugin: http://mods.mybboard.com/view.php?did=413
"After Activating the plugin you need to update your settings, so take this oppourtunity to change the settings to what you need."

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but how do i update my settings??
Maybe if you go to admind cpanel -> settings? like where you modify the setting for the other features of your boards.

Just a guess tho
Alright, I've installed the plugin, but I'm having a slight issue.
No matter what item I choose to buy & no matter what the price of that item is, I get the message "you already own this item".
I am having the same problem. Everything says that I already have the item.

I don't know much about MyBB coding but I have worked with module hook systems in the past, and I actually made one for one of my PHP projects :mrgreen:

Anyway, I couldn't find out how to edit my account's money (there wasn't an option in the user editor and I haven't been using MyBB for that long) so I manually edited it through PHPMyAdmin, and once I had enough money for all the items it keeps telling me I already have them when I go to buy them.

Any ideas?

EDIT: I found the problem, when in the shop, the link for each item does not send the item id, therefore if you haven't bought anything, it will tell you you have bought it, and if you have bought somthing, it will remove it.

EDIT2: Fixed it, here's how: First, open /inc/plugins/inventoryshop.php and find:
"template" => "<tr>
<td class=\"{\$altbg}\"><a href=\"shop.php?do=buy&name={\$name}&price={\$item[\'price\']}&shop={\$item[\'shop\']}\">{\$item[\'name\']}</a></td>
<td class=\"{\$altbg}\">{\$price}</td>
<td class=\"{\$altbg}\">{\$item[\'description\']}</td>
</tr>",
And replace it with
"template" => "<tr>
<td class=\"{\$altbg}\"><a href=\"shop.php?do=buy&name={\$name}&iid={\$item[\'iid\']}&price={\$item[\'price\']}&shop={\$item[\'shop\']}\">{\$item[\'name\']}</a></td>
<td class=\"{\$altbg}\">{\$price}</td>
<td class=\"{\$altbg}\">{\$item[\'description\']}</td>
</tr>",
Then open up inc/functions_shop.php and find
if($mybb->user[''.$shop.''] == $item['name'])
and replace it with
if($mybb->user[''.$shop['shop'].''] == $item['name'])
And then re-install the addon.
Sorry for the bump but I am having problems to now and the fix above didn't work.

Same problems. Anybody got a fix?

Thanks